Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Primitive Dolls, Melting Tarts & Soap added Today!

February Blessings Everyone! This is one of my favorite months! My website keeps me so busy that I've been neglecting my Etsy, so I've put a couple of fresh items on there today! Please stop by for a look! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20584906

I like to name my primitive dolls and ornies after important people in my life that are still with us and some that have passed and I usually include a story about them on my website http://www.primcrowstudio.com/. It allows me to honor them and feel closer to them as well.

I just finished this Valentines Day Angel doll. Her name is Angel Jocelyn, after my daughter. Shes really sweet and has lots of details! I made this doll using a Peddler Hill Primitives pattern!

New website postings also include a new soap, melting tarts and lotion packaging! Please stop by soon!
Prim Blessings to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Blessings!